Support Neighborhood Needs on North Texas Giving Day
Neighborhood Needs is a key community support agency for Southwest Fort Worth.
With a smile and gentleness we:
- Provide over 30,000 pounds of food & 8,000 pieces of clothing, to over 550 families per month.
- Support two (2) Tarrant Area Food Bank Mobile Pantry (semi-truck) deliveries per month feeding 500+ additional families.
- Offer a Community Center with internet access, fax, copier, phone and consultant.
- Have 2,700 square feet of garden space currently utilized by the Bhutanese refugees.
- Offer a hot lunch each Tuesday for 200 plus individuals
We are partnered with ten (10) churches, two (2) schools, and Pregnancy Lifeline. Can you plan to support us on North Texas Giving day on
September 14, 2017.
We want to fund the addition of a 24’ X 30’ building behind the current
Neighborhood Needs building at 6717 S. Hulen.
This building will provide us the space to offer our clients “free choice” of the food they receive!!!! This change will provide more self respect/dignity to our clients as they come to us for help and will also support the ever increasing demand for help within our community.
Follow/like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/neighborhood.needs.fort.worth
Follow us on Twitter: NN Fort Worth (@NNFortWorth) | Twitter