Arms of Hope Family Outreach Center
Arms of Hope is a non-profit Christian organization that assists children and single-mother families in need in numerous ways. Services provided through the Family Outreach Center at Altamesa include:
- Networking and referrals to other non-profit agencies and organizations to ensure that each family can receive the maximum amount of support available
- Facilitate and offer Christian counseling to help heal wounds and begin the journey to emotional stability
- Connect the families to Altamesa, which will provide a safe place to worship and introduce the family to a community of Christ-followers
- Provide practical life skills training including budgeting, parenting skills, and help with the job application process
- Financial assistance for rent, utilities, and education
Altamesa Church of Christ is an Annex program to the Family Outreach Center located at Southside Church of Christ. Denisha Quinn is the Director of the FW Outreach Center and facilitates all appoints. Contact Denisha for questions or to schedule an appointment.
Arms of Hope facilities also include Medina Campus and Boles Campus, which have over 135 years of experience in comprehensive residential care programs for children and single mom families. The Family Outreach Program additionally connects families dealing with hardship and life’s challenges to the resources they need, whether physical, emotional, or spiritual, in Denton, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio.