Health & Safety Guidelines
This information takes into account all relevant county, state, and cdc guidelines.
We are pleased to have the space to provide an onsite worship service, but we do so with precautions in place to protect our church family and guests, especially those who are most vulnerable.
When You Come On Sundays
To promote a safe environment at the building, we encourage these practices:
- Face mask: Except when leading an aspect of our worship service, we recommend all attendees wear a mask when not seated in the worship center.
- Communion & Connection Card: Someone from your family can pick up a small bag with a pen, a connection card, and a copy of Altamesa Life and then pick up the number of communion packets needed for the family. The bag will be used to dispose of the empty communion packets. Throw the bags in the trash when leaving after the service, but leave the pen and the completed Connection Card on the pew.
- Seating Options:
- We have closed off every other row to provide space in front and behind you.
- Please be mindful to leave some space when finding a seat on a row where people are already sitting.
- Reserved Section: While those who choose to wear face masks throughout the whole worship service may sit anywhere, we have a designated section where face masks are required. Ask a greeter for help finding this section.
- Onsite: Leave your contribution at one of the tables in the back of the Worship Center as you exit.
- Online: We have a safe, secure, and convenient way of giving through www.altamesa.org/give.
- By mail: Send to the church office at 4600 Altamesa Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76133
- Dismissal: We will dismiss the congregation by rows from back to front.
We all have an individual responsibility for the sake of our whole church family as we choose to attend on Sundays. Because of this, we join with health professionals to encourage you to stay home if:
- You have been in recent contact with others affected by COVID-19.
- You feel any common cold or flu symptoms, especially fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- You are or are concerned about being a high risk person for serious illness.
- You are not ready to be out and around.
You can access the live stream on Sundays at 10:15 am on our website and Facebook. Let us know you are watching by leaving a comment or sending an email to the church office.