Health & Safety Guidelines
We are pleased to have the space to provide an onsite worship service, but we do so with precautions in place to protect our church family and guests, especially those who are most vulnerable.
When You Come On Sundays
To promote a healthy and safe environment at the building, we encourage these practices:
- Seating Options: With the exception of one section, we have opened up all rows for seating inside the Worship Center. While those who choose to wear face masks during the worship service may sit anywhere, we have a designated section where face masks are required. Ask a greeter for help finding this section. CLICK HERE for a diagram of our Worship Center seating.
- Mask Wearing and Social Distance: As a reminder, please be mindful of other’s personal choices concerning mask wearing and social distancing.
- Communion: Communion trays include individual sealed communion packets as well as a two-cup stack option. Please throw away your empty packet/cups after service. Please fill out a Connection Card – located in the pew holder in front of you – and pass it to either end of your aisle. Some of our children will pick them up after communion.
- Onsite: Leave your contribution in the offering plate at the back of the worship center as you exit.
- Online: We have a safe, secure, and convenient way of giving through www.altamesa.org/give.
- By mail: Send to the church office at 4600 Altamesa Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76133
We all have an individual responsibility for the sake of our whole church family as we choose to attend on Sundays. Because of this, we join with health professionals to encourage you to stay home if:
- You have been in recent contact with others affected by COVID-19.
- You are a high-risk person (immunity compromised or other underlying conditions) for serious illness.
- You feel any common cold or flu-like symptoms, especially fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell, or a snotty/runny nose.
You can access the live stream on Sundays at 10:15 am on our website and Facebook. Let us know you are watching by leaving a comment or sending an email to the church office.