Health & Safety Guidelines
When You Come On Sundays
To promote a healthy and safe environment at the building, we encourage these practices:
- Seating Options: With the exception of one section, all rows are open for seating inside the Worship Center. We have reserved one section where every other row is closed. This offers seating for those who, for the sake of health precautions, prefer to maintain some distance from others. Ask a greeter for help finding this section. CLICK HERE for a diagram of our Worship Center seating.
- Communion: Communion trays include individual sealed communion packets as well as a two-cup stack option. Please throw away your empty packet/cups after service. Please fill out a Connection Card – located in the pew holder in front of you – and pass it to either end of your aisle. Some of our children will pick them up after communion.
- Onsite: Leave your contribution in the offering plate at the back of the worship center as you exit.
- Online: We have a safe, secure, and convenient way of giving through www.altamesa.org/give.
- By mail: Send to the church office at 4600 Altamesa Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76133
We all have an individual responsibility for the sake of our whole church family as we choose to attend on Sundays. Because of this, we join with health professionals to encourage you to stay home if:
- You have been in recent contact with others affected by COVID-19.
- You are a high-risk person (immunity compromised or other underlying conditions) for serious illness.
- You feel any common cold or flu-like symptoms, especially fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell, or a snotty/runny nose.
How to Watch
You can access the livestream on Sundays at 10:15 am on our website as well as Facebook and YouTube. You can also watch via Roku and Apple TV using our channel (search for Altamesa Church of Christ). Let us know you are watching by leaving a comment or sending an email to the church office.